Thursday, January 12, 2017

I'M GIVING A RETREAT JANUARY 20-22!




Now that the year's half over--no, seriously, how can it be January 12 already?--I bring good tidings:
I will be leading a weekend women's retreat based on the steps and principles of Al-Anon at Mary & Joseph Retreat Center in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA, from Friday evening through Sunday noon, January 20-22.

So come!

The property is quite beautiful with peacocks, a labyrinth, a Blessed Sacrament chapel (not that you remotely have to be Catholic or of any religion to attend), and the Pacific Ocean right down the street with all kinds of vistas and hiking trails.

Also, Sunday, February 5, I'll have a radio interview on AMPLIFY, KDKA Pittsburgh, a CBS affiliate, with Fr. Ron Lengwin, 6-8 p.m. PST (3-5 EST). That's right. Two hours. A looooong chat with the Good Father about my life and work.

So tune in!

Meanwhile, it is pouring rain here in Pasadena and after our years-long drought, we are grateful! I may take a stroll through Huntington Gardens this afternoon with my umbrella.


In luce tua videmus lucem:
“In your light we see light.”
--Psalm 36

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool you are heading up a retreat. Those are all lucky people who sign up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have attended. I live in northern California...

    ReplyDelete

I WELCOME your comments!!!