Thursday, November 5, 2015

DAYLIGHT. SAVINGS. TIME.




It's that time of the year when my daily walk, often around 5 or 6 p.m., turns nocturnal.

I'm back for the month in Angelino Heights, an historic section of L.A. just east of downtown.

Traffic rushes by on the 101 just south but up here on the hill, the big old Victorians and four-plexes are quiet in the late dusk.

I went to the Twin Towers jail last night with some others to talk to the addict/alcoholic inmates.

My search for a more permanent home continues. But as each night falls, wonder of wonders, I am fine.




2 comments:

  1. Dear Heather I have no idea why I am writing you except for the magnification article on Margaret kirby. I suppose I can call myself a contemplative lay woman here in seattle. God has given me many written prayers but I don't know who to talk to at magnificat. Could you help me. I work with addicted Latinos as a counselor. My email kvantries@comcast.net. thank you for your writings. GOD BLESS YOU IN ALL YOU DO you are appreciated. Kathy van tries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Heather I have no idea why I am writing you except for the magnification article on Margaret kirby. I suppose I can call myself a contemplative lay woman here in seattle. God has given me many written prayers but I don't know who to talk to at magnificat. Could you help me. I work with addicted Latinos as a counselor. My email kvantries@comcast.net. thank you for your writings. GOD BLESS YOU IN ALL YOU DO you are appreciated. Kathy van tries

    ReplyDelete

I WELCOME your comments!!!