Tuesday, August 25, 2015

WHO SAYS BLOGGING LACKS PERKS?




This just in from Rachel Ellis of Clerical Shirts UK:


Hello,

We are a small family business selling clergy shirts to Catholic priests, we are located in London - United Kingdom. I have just come across your blog and thought this might be really relevant to your readers. We were hoping you would be so kind as to link to our website, www.clericalshirtsuk.com

We would really appreciate this and would be happy to send you a 100% cotton clergy shirt at no cost. We can also send you a dedicated discount code for your readers to use.

Thanks very much for your time.


***

Speaking of time, the other late afternoon I had occasion to walk to a nearby park, lie down on the  grass, and regard the branches of the dear jacaranda tree whose branches were shading me.







A halcyon twenty minutes that made my week--if not the summer.








1 comment:

I WELCOME your comments!!!