Tuesday, May 12, 2015

JUST ONE OF THE LITTLE PEOPLE




“When you finally discover that you are just one of the little people, don't conclude that this makes you special.”

--Madeleine Delbrel








I'm staying in an LA neighborhood called Angeleno Heights for a few weeks.
Saturday I set out on foot to an urban park I'd been meaning to visit for a couple of years: Vista Hermosa.

It's a gem--overlooking the 101 freeway, no less and I mean to write a piece about it soon.




THE SWOON-WORTHY MATILIJA POPPY,
ONE OF MY FAVORITES

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Heather! I feel as if I am entering a sanctuary when I see them. I live in northern Indiana, so the view is a bit different than in California. I loved your quote by Madeleine Delbrel. I always quote her in my spiritual journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photographs-I am from California, but now I live in Montana which is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madeleine Delbrel -- one of my favorite writers, surely inspired. And inspiring. Thank you for this ~ Jill

    ReplyDelete

I WELCOME your comments!!!