Friday, December 5, 2014

FRIENDS IN PENNSYLVANIA


MARSH CREEK, GETTYSBURG, PA
FIRST ICE, WINTER 2014-2015

photo: Sarah Kotlinski

One of the joys of my life is the little notes I receive and/or when I'm really lucky, a photo.

Last week I  received two such double treasures, both from the great state of Pennsylvania.

I actually consider Pennsylvania a kind of sister state, having now spent time in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Malvern, and, on a cross-country road trip several years ago, Watsonville.

Here are two gals after my own heart. Thank you, Sarah and Stefany Anne.


LEAF (BEECH?), SCHWENKSVILLE, PA
photo: Stefany Anne Golberg

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures...the second beautifully presages spring, while the first braces for winter in a location that is obviously is of coming growth. Thanks Stefany and Sarah and Heather!

    ReplyDelete

I WELCOME your comments!!!