Saturday, June 21, 2014

ST. VINCENT FERRER


I am back living out of a suitcase.

Charlotte, NC, and the Catholic Press Association Conference welcomed me warmly. I gave the keynote speech to a few hundred high-powered publishing execs at luncheon Thursday, opening with the observation that my pants were too short. I should be able to head up Toastmasters shortly.

From there I headed to NYC, where I am staying at the Dominican guest house on E. 65th, around the corner from St. Vincent Ferrer Church. Which is stunning.

Here are some photos I took after Saturday morning Mass.












I was back at 5:30 for the Vigil of Corpus Christi.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post Heather. I have worshiped here several times when I lived back east. It is indeed a beautiful space and the worship is holy.. God's blessing on your travels. Glad your are able to post on your blog along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What brings you to New York? This church is in my neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice :) Where is it? Chicago ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you'd have time to look these kids active. Please visit our website and let us play the game interesting.
    Thanks for sharing !
    Friv 10
    Kizi 10
    Yepi 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Play the Best Free Games! We've picked out the racing games, cooking games, candy crush, games shooting, fashion games, ...
    Thanks for sharing !
    Kizi 200
    Friv 1
    Y88
    Y9

    ReplyDelete

I WELCOME your comments!!!