Thursday, May 22, 2014

THE CRUX


Whoa, three weeks of traveling, safe home, and it's been hard to keep up with the blog and all my other stuff.

Which now includes, and I didn't dare announce it till the thing actually came to pass, a weekly column--called The Crux--in Tidings, the newspaper for the Archdiocese of L.A.

Arts, culture, faith and life. The first column is entitled "Insane for the Light" (from Goethe).

Here's the link, which seems not, at the moment, to be working. But rest assured that I am.

And here's the link to my second column: Soul-Stirring: Self-Taught Artists from the South.



AZALEAS IN PENNSYLVANIA

3 comments:

  1. If the articles are half as good as your articles in Aleteia, i'll have to tell my brother (who lives in the L.A. area) to make sure right away that his family is getting the diocesan paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They must have changed the link address; I found your introductory article here: http://www.angelusnews.com/voices/op-ed/catholic-art-and-culture-the-link-between-art-and-faith-4939/

    Now to read it!

    ReplyDelete

I WELCOME your comments!!!