Tuesday, April 29, 2014

THE BOOK TRAILER SHOOT


Monday I went out to Joshua Tree with a couple of crackerjack videographers from SMALLMEDIUMLARGE PRODUCTIONS to make a book trailer for my new book STRIPPED.

We left at 7 a.m.and returned at 9 p.m. For a two to three minute trailer! That's how thorough these pros were!

I sat in the sun while with a lavalier for a looong time while they asked tons of trenchant questions and I worried about my hair and the many talks I'm giving in the next few weeks.

In between we had some lovely down time and I was able to walk up Covington Flats Road and get some pix of the wildflowers. The desert always looks sort of dull at first but as your eyes accustom, things start jumping out.











THE PRICKLY PEAR AND HEDGEHOG CACTUS ARE IN BLOOM
AND I COULDN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEM

ANGELA WOOD AND BEN GUZMAN.
A ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE
FOR THE STARS OF SMALLMEDIUMLARGE PRODUCTIONS


2 comments:

  1. Heather,

    I loved your latest book! I have loved all of them. I am looking forward to seeing you at the Cathedral of St Paul on Saturday morning. I am driving down 2 1/2 hours from the north early Saturday with a friend of mine to spend the morning with you.
    God bless,
    Phil Mayer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great pictures! I'm looking forward to reading your new book.

    ReplyDelete

I WELCOME your comments!!!