Sunday, September 8, 2013

WHAT AWAKES HUMANITY



This is the testimony of Claire Ly, Journalist and Writer, Professor at the Institute of Science and Theology of Religions (ISTR) in Marseille.

Ly, a Buddhist, was a victim of the Khmer Rouge, who murdered most of her family. In this moving talk, she tells of raging at "the Western God" for the better part of two years. Then she had an encounter with Christ: like her, a refugee, in exile, the suffering servant. She was "seduced by his humanity"...

2 comments:

  1. "I invite you to dream with me"
    Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was inspiring and informative as well. Especially as I have a friend who went from Catholic to Buddhist. One of the turning points for him was his rejection of the Eucharist. As most things that he rejected, he called it an "illusion". It makes me sad. This video helps me to understand him (and me) a bit better. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I WELCOME your comments!!!