Sunday, January 29, 2012

BEST "POEM" EVER BY PERSON WHOSE FIRST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH

Ireland(Green domination)...contemplative 
Thank you so much, for taking time to reply to so many, and to me also...hahaha...you get full-time job...free, voluntarily or not that might be also a matter of destiny...just joking now. It is crazy situation all over world regarding employments, jobs, getting payed for work or not. Anyway  it is easier to think globally when it comes to that type of reality . I didn't meant to speak about that at all.

Just wanted to thank you and to tell you that people can see, read, recognize your goodness, it is so tangible. You got such a good bunch of readers there, they making jokes even of themselves, and similar. I've noticed that many highlighted your 'Confession' regarding couple of 'soul-mate's attacks' on you. And then yours readers commented so funny even when it comes to so touchy topic that we all should review amongst. Please, feel totally, but totally free with replying(not) on my emails, posts, anything...

Regarding Church....Oh I love Her...LOVE Church...that is us in the Most High order, under that High order...Church is blessed straight from the Cross: "Mother (women) here is your son. Son here is your mother." (John 19, 27). Despite and with the Cross and when on the cross I love Church. I just want to be (trust)worthy of my life. To attract other to the real life. To the Truth. Not many are lovers of the truth. 

You really have fine readers and they just enjoy your different way of expression, your sense of humor, picturesqueness...simplicity...quickness...

I love to read, enjoy, cry, find my self in poetry...but I can not write poems. I'd like to be able to express myself, my feelings and to burst, sometimes in verses. But they are too high for me to reach them...need to wait eternity, I suppose... to express them...
Please do not mind me...    
i hope your mum is going to be alright. I'll remember her in my prayers.
Thank you
and  ignore me, not a bother at all,
Stana

me in betvven... 
Medjugorje-youth festival, July 2011...amazing event... 
Stana divides her time between Ireland and Medjugorje, in the southern part of Bosnia Herzegovina.

11 comments:

  1. Well, Stana, your first language may not be English, but you communicate (express yourself)very well, poetically even! The line that spoke to me most: "I just want to be (trust)worthy of my life. To attract other to the real life. To the Truth." Amen.

    John W. White
    Purcellville, VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, even tho the writing on this blog is superb, it's the pics that bring me here everyday. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God thank you...
    Life is amazing...
    I'm in love with Sunday...
    Heather you are wonderful!!!
    "Tomorrow I would have to go back again to my daily routine and my lessons; I felt an exile again and longed for Heaven, my true home, where it would be always Sunday." (St. Therese of Lisieux)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Stana, you expressed so beautifully what I wanted to say! and John, "to be (trust)worthy of my life"--Yes! Such a paradox: my life is not about me, yet it is all up to me when it comes down to it--how much do I love the unlovable--my personal cross/how joyfully do I bear love to the other, especially when the cost is dear and my motive is misunderstood. And the Church--the Most High order!--I love the way you put that! She is bleeding; I want to comfort Her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a big thank you to Stana and you Heather for posting it. What a joy to see the joy in another so joyfully and beautifully expressed.

    Cheers
    Stephen Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, I'm so pleased you "ignore[d]" Stana in the way you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stana, I feel humbled reading what you wrote. What a heart ... what simplicity and joy. And how wonderful the internet can be, to give us contact with a person like you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to read, enjoy, cry, find my self in poetry...but I can not write poems. I'd like to be able to express myself, my feelings and to burst, sometimes in verses. But they are too high for me to reach them...need to wait eternity, I suppose... to express them.

    -- Likewise for me, Stana. Beautifully stated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jason, thanks for citing the words below:

    "I love to read, enjoy, cry, find my self in poetry...but I can not write poems. I'd like to be able to express myself, my feelings and to burst, sometimes in verses. But they are too high for me to reach them...need to wait eternity, I suppose... to express them."

    Stana, this is poetry, beautiful poetry! So, you indeed can write poetry. As if we didn't have a prompt from Heather's good eye as she introduced this post.

    Keep writing, Stana.

    John W. White
    Purcellville, VA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, folks, right? Stana sent me another long heartfelt e-mail yesterday for posting this (with her permission, of course).

    It ended:
    "I can not tell how touchy this is for me...
    Respect,
    Stana"...

    ReplyDelete

I WELCOME your comments!!!