Sunday, September 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TWO VERY SPECIAL MEN IN MY LIFE

September 12 was the birthday of my sainted father whose greatest legacy was perhaps the black humor that has helped me, for one (of his eight kids), survive. He was a handsome devil.

DEPRESSED ALREADY (ME, NOT MY FATHER)

My father is no longer with us, but life springs eternal. For the other extremely notable personage who celebrates another year on earth today is the one and only Lawrence Page of Exeter, New Hampshire.

WORLD WIDE WRESTLING FAN LARRY "LALA" PAGE
Larry has been asking me for years whether I have run into Hulk Hogan on the streets of L.A. I was sorry to have missed his birthday bash, but we had a nice chat and he is happy with his new Miley Cyrus (upon whom he has a small crush) CD and "loves" Facebook, where he recently opened an account and already has 59 friends.

Dad and Larry knew and I think I can say appreciated each other. Happy Birthday, Larry. Happy Birthday, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I WELCOME your comments!!!